Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 3

I so did NOT want to post today, but my blog was taunting me.... Saying, "it's only day three and you are already quitting??" You know, in that accusatory tone!!

So, here I am!

Today started off bad. I went to sleep about 3am because they were predicting "possible" severe weather. It will probably be a while before I can sleep through one of those weather reports again! I finally dragged myself out of bed at 8:30. Although had been awake since 7:30 with a precious three year old rolling all over me.

The kids totally take advantage of me when they know I'm tired. "Mommy, we're gonna go play outside so we don't bother you!" They're so giving an thoughtful!! Ha

We had a paint class today with this amazing South African lady in Moody. She is such a sweet Christian and teacher and SUPER talented! I'm attaching pictures of the kids paintings. They blew my mind!!

When we got home, the kids did there school for today and tomorrow because they didn't want to do school tomorrow! Oh the joys of homeschool. The only rules were it ALL had to be done and they had to work together. They finished about 2 hours ago. Worth it to them though!!

My afternoon got worse. Bad cramps and heart racing... (Which I am sure was caused by anxiety over the cramps) all normal I'm sure, but still no fun! Thankfully I put dinner in the crock pot this morning so that was done. Beef stew... Good stuff if you're not nauseous!

To top it all off, Sammy is making me watch some awful Star Trek movie from 1970 I think. OMW it's awful!!

So this is a pretty boring post. A journal entry more like it. Sorry, it's just been one of those days!

Sometimes, most times, I feel so guilty for all the comforts I take advantage of daily and that I am NOT being persecuted for being a Christian like nearly ALL of the New Testament books say we will be. But on days like today I am SO THANKFUL for these comforts and praise God for ALL the undeserved blessings I enjoy. I worry how long they will last and how in the world we will cope when they are taken from us.... But today, I am thankful!! So very thankful!!!!

Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment